- Universal Card will enable brands and companies to benefit from their own branded prepaid reward and incentive card for both their customers and employees
- The solution will be available both in a virtual and physical card and provides branded rewards solutions starting from as little as £1 per card
- The card can be used anywhere accepting Mastercard, allowing the cardholder to truly choose the reward they want
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud DianeBrocklebank contributed a whooping 459 entries.
Entries by DianeBrocklebank
B4B Payments has been announced as the new name for Payment Card Solutions and Bread4Business.
The change is effective from 5 March 2018.
The continued success of the business along with its recent achievement of API (Authorised Payment Institute) status by the Financial Conduct Authority has created new and exciting opportunities for the team to deliver enhanced value to its clients.
Two of the most respected and outspoken leaders in the payments industry go head-to-head to answer difficult and controversial questions posed by the ‘BIN of Confusion’.
Unscripted and unrehearsed, Fintech Unplugged offers informative, entertaining and often opposing perspectives on topics including the future of crypto, the problems with BIN sponsorship, why prepaid issuer processors can get such a bad rap and much more.…
Overwhelming success of contactless cards peaks shopper demand for wearable payments
February 22, 2018 – One quarter (26%) of British shoppers expect to start using “tap and go” contactless payments with a smartwatch, bracelet, keyring or other forms of wearable payments, according to new figures from Mastercard.…
Just under a third of UK adults (30%) would be happy to sign over access to their financial data to trusted tech companies such as Apple, Google or third-party apps using such platforms, a study has revealed.
The research* by the Prepaid International Forum (PIF), the not-for-profit trade body representing the prepaid financial services sector, has been revealed following the start of ‘open banking’ in the UK.…
Another growth boost for PIF as innovative payment solutions provider joins the Prepaid International Forum
London, 13 February 2018 - The Prepaid International Forum (PIF), the not-for-profit industry body representing the prepaid sector, today announced Compass Plus, an international provider of retail banking and electronic payments software for processors and financial institutions, as its latest member.…
- Mando, part of the leading global WPP communications group, launches the ‘Universal Card’March 15, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- B4B Payments announced as the new name for Payment Card Solutions and Bread4BusinessMarch 5, 2018 - 11:22 am
- New Podcast: Fintech Unplugged with Robert Courtneidge and Suresh VaghjianiMarch 1, 2018 - 4:07 pm