This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud DianeBrocklebank contributed a whooping 484 entries.
Entries by DianeBrocklebank
FinTech Unplugged LIVE @ PIF Innovation Day 2018
FinTech Unplugged, the irreverent and provocative podcast series that tackles the most difficult FinTech and payments topics will be recorded LIVE on stage at the PIF Innovation Day 2018
You can expect a frank assessment of prepaid today as co-hosts Robert Courtneidge and Suresh Vaghjiani answer controversial questions from the 'BIN of Confusion' at Grace Hall in London on Thursday, 17 May.
- Universal Card will enable brands and companies to benefit from their own branded prepaid reward and incentive card for both their customers and employees
- The solution will be available both in a virtual and physical card and provides branded rewards solutions starting from as little as £1 per card
- The card can be used anywhere accepting Mastercard, allowing the cardholder to truly choose the reward they want
B4B Payments has been announced as the new name for Payment Card Solutions and Bread4Business.
The change is effective from 5 March 2018.
The continued success of the business along with its recent achievement of API (Authorised Payment Institute) status by the Financial Conduct Authority has created new and exciting opportunities for the team to deliver enhanced value to its clients.
Two of the most respected and outspoken leaders in the payments industry go head-to-head to answer difficult and controversial questions posed by the ‘BIN of Confusion’.
Unscripted and unrehearsed, Fintech Unplugged offers informative, entertaining and often opposing perspectives on topics including the future of crypto, the problems with BIN sponsorship, why prepaid issuer processors can get such a bad rap and much more.…
- PIF in the News: Building consumer trust is the biggest Open Banking challengeJuly 12, 2018 - 8:34 am
- Proposed Gift Card Consumer Protection Legislation welcomed by PIFJuly 4, 2018 - 9:56 am
- PIF in the News: European industry group for regulated prepaid card operators welcomes proposed new consumer legislation in IrelandJune 24, 2018 - 9:56 am