ECN’s ID & KYC Summit US will explore how firms can reinvent identity authentication and KYC for the digital age to enable cheaper, quicker and more user-centric onboarding, for both individual and corporate clients. The program will also address how firms can collaborate on KYC, AML and sanctions issues, using the latest technologies to amalgamate client data and make these processes more streamlined and more secure.
Attend this event to learn more about the key topics for 2017:
- Impact of 4thAML and FinCEN’s CDD requirements on FIs
- Real-world applications of innovative technologies and practices(biometrics, AI, Big Data, blockchain…) to reduce KYC burdens and improve AML
- Privacy by design– ensuring Big Data practices and new KYC technologies are compatible with your data protection obligations
- Managing the digital identities of millennial clients and e-commerce businesses
- Improving the user experienceduring KYC and client onboarding
- Implementing standards to avoid identity theft and security breaches
- Collaboration and technology to make your AML more streamlined and secure
- Innovating digitallyas a business, while meeting your KYC, CDD and AML requirements
- Roadmapping ID and KYC processes alongside an entity-centric identity model
Who should attend
Specifically designed for:
- Head of Digital Identity
- Head of KYC & Client Onboarding
- Head of AML & Fraud Prevention
- Head of Client & Reference Data
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Head of Data Protection
- Head of Sanctions
- Head of Innovation
- Chief Compliance Officer
Network with decision makers from:
- Investment managers
- Insurance companies
- Software firms
- Law firms
- Software firms
Register now - Contact us on +44 (0) 20 3397 7458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for special rates.
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet face-to-face with industry experts on your toughest challenges - Join us in New York on November 7, 2017!
If your company is interested in sponsoring this year's event, please contact Rebecca Martin on email@example.com or call + 44 20 3397 7462. We will get right back to you with information and our sponsorship brochure.
Visit the website for further details http://www.finance-edge.com/idkycus