Join the payments community at PayExpo, the UK's leading payments technology conference which returns for its sixth year on 9th and 10th October in a new central location - the Business Design Centre. Moments from the city and at the heart of London's Silicon Roundabout start-up community, there is no better place to host this key gathering on the industry calendar.
Renowned for its engaging content-driven agenda, the conference will now feature dedicated streams for both retail and gaming payments through partnerships with both ICE London and the Internet Retailing Conference.
The aim of the conference is not only to bring together the payments community who shape the industry today but also to help support and promote the businesses of the future. Join us this October to share knowledge and rub shoulders with the leaders, disruptors and innovators driving change in payments.
2018 speakers include:
- Guy Douek, Global Head of Payments, Gett
- Laura McCraken, Head of Financial Services & Payments Partnerships, Northern Europe, Facebook
- Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Implementation Trustee, Open Banking Implementation Entity
- Matt Cox, Head of Open Banking, Nationwide Building Society
- James Done, Travel Money Director, Thomas Cook Money
- Anne Boden, CEO, Starling Bank
PIF members save 20%! Visit the member resources area of the PIF website to get your discount code.
Free passes are available for retailers & other merchants, gaming operators, banks, government, regulators and start-ups.
Book now: https://www.payexpo.com/