Now in its twelfth year, our flagship event on 20th September brings together organisations from the high-growth prepaid and fintech sectors to explore the opportunities and the future for prepaid. Hear how prepaid has become a driving force for innovation in financial services, how new and revised regulation is shaping the sector and gain valuable insights from industry leaders, innovators and influencers.
The PIF Summit has become established as a leading destination for high-level networking, discussion and debate for the payments community.
Latest confirmed speakers for 2018 include:
- Dan Blondell, Chief Operating Officer, McLEAR
- AnaLiza Grandner, Director of Private Label Banking, The Bancorp
- Brain Tate, President & CEO, NBPCA
- Muhammad Asim, CEO, Arro Money
- Timothy Poole, International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
- Samee Zafar, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Company
PIF Members - Free of Charge (3 seats per member organisation) - Register
Non-Members - £395 + VAT - Register