Protection and Use of Personal Information
You are not obliged to provide us with any personal information in order to access most areas of the Site. We will always ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. This information is generally requested when you enrol as a member of PIF, want to purchase other services or products from us or request information.
PIF uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to access restricted areas of the Site when you enrol as a member
- To deliver services such as events, news and other information that are part of your membership as appropriate
- To deliver products, services and information that you have purchased or requested from us
- To alert you to new products and services, updated information and other membership information as appropriate
- To help us create and publish content that is relevant to you
From time to time PIF may provide your personal information to other companies where these companies have been appointed to provide a specific member service. We will only provide those companies with the information they need to deliver the service and they are prohibited from using any information we provide for any other purpose.
PIF may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law.
Access to your Personal Information:
PIF will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information remains accurate and current. If you are a member of PIF you can view and update your profile at any time by selecting ‘Your Profile’ after you have logged on to the site. If you do not have access to the Members’ Area you can access your personal information by contacting PIF at email@example.com
This policy statement will be updated from time to time and should be checked on a regular basis. Please refer to our website Terms for information on how you should use this site, its contents and the extent of our responsibility for such content.
Cookies – What are they and how do we use them?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting of your web browser. For further information about cookies and how to disable them, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org.