The future for the high-growth prepaid and fintech sectors takes centre stage on 19-20 September 2018
PIF, the not-for-profit industry body representing the prepaid sector, has released details of its twelfth annual AGM & Summit. The event will be held at Lainston House in Winchester on 19-20 September.
Now in its twelfth year, the event brings together organisations from the high-growth prepaid and fintech sectors to explore the opportunities and the future for the industry. Delegates will hear from a stellar line up of fintechs who are using prepaid technology as a driving force for innovation in financial services which meet ever-evolving customer needs, and how new and revised regulation is shaping the industry.
Attendees joining the member-only AGM from 2:00-5:00pm on 19 September will be brought up to date on how and where PIF is engaged with tackling the multitude of issues facing the industry, delivering advocacy wins for PIF members and the industry,
Confirmed speakers and panellists include:
- Muhammad Asim, CEO, Arro Money
- Daniel Blondell, Chief Operating Officer, McLEAR
- Timothy Poole, International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
- Tim Fouracre, Founder & CEO, Countingup
- Chet Behl, General Counsel, New Payment System Operator
- Paul Swinton, CEO, B4B Payments
- Jason Field, Director, Business Development, Mastercard
- Kate Johnson, Partner, Osborne Clarke
- AnaLiza Grandner, Director of Private Label Banking, The Bancorp
- Peter Sidenius, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Company
- Siobhan Moore, Partner, Locke Lord LLP
- Judith Rinearson, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Brian Tate, President & CEO, NBPCA
- Samee Zafar, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Company
- Dr Hartwig Gerhartinger, Vice President, Legal & Regulatory, Deputy General Counsel, Paysafe
- Craig James, CEO, Neopay
The event runs from 2pm on Wednesday 19 September (or from 7pm for non-members) until 5pm on Thursday 20 September.
To learn more and to register https://prepaidforum.org/event/pif-summit-2018/