Doing things differently comes naturally to fintechs…
As industry disruptors, fintechs have been spearheading the development of new ways to interact with their customers, aligning multiple channels to offer streamlined customer support. Yet in a very short space of time, the global COVID-19 crisis has forced businesses in multiple sectors to quickly adapt to new ways of communicating and collaborating with their customers.
The contingency plans we thought we might never need have been implemented on an unprecedented scale. How businesses interact with their customers over the coming months will be remembered for many months and possibly years to come.
Join PIF on Monday 20 April from 3:00-4:00pm BST when we will discuss how fintechs are adapting to the crisis and serving their customers, with insights from panellists Joanne Dewar, CEO, Global Processing Services, Paul Swinton, CEO, B4B Payments and James O’Toole, Chief Business Officer, ID-PAL on areas including:
- Communicating with customers: Most will understand the challenges and constraints but how are businesses keeping their customers informed?
- Communicating with your customer service team: How are businesses helping team members to embrace a new way of working?
- Major incident response: How are businesses organised to quickly spot and deal with emerging customer situations?
- Serving vulnerable and anxious customers: Are businesses changing the way they deliver best outcomes for vulnerable or anxious customers? Have businesses changed the way they communicate with these types of customer?
- Data protection and security: How can we ensure team members comply with data protection regulations when they may be using their own equipment at home?
- What opportunities does the current way of working present? Are customer service operations becoming more creative? Is the crisis driving digital transformation initiatives?
To register please visit the members’ area of the PIF website or contact us for the registration link.